1) What ages do youth classes start at?
- a. Youths must be in grades 4 or older to attend the majority of our programs. However, we encourage interested parents to join an adult program and utilize the skills learned in class to begin teaching your child the basics of shooting a recurve bow and while enjoying a unique learning experience together.
- b. ‘Open Range Night’ also known as #ArcheryNightOut on social media, is a community event open to adults and youths (grades 4 or older) for participants to try out archery without a weekly commitment. All skill levels are welcome and equipment and coaching is included. Tickets cover admission for the entire event, but participants do not have to stay for the full duration.
- To find out about an upcoming event location, visit www.onthemarkarchery.com/events . Group discounts are available. Pre-registration is required
3) Do you provide all equipment?
a. Yes, all equipment is provided at every On the Mark Archery class and event. Participants may use their own RECURVE bows if advance notice is given to the instructors. Bows must not exceed 35# of draw weight.
4) Do you sell equipment?
a. Yes, our team can make specific recommendations based upon your needs. Our most popular inventory list is available here. If an item you need is not listed, please call us at 617.943.2532 for a special request.