This fun introduction to friendly competition is open to all current and former On the Mark Archery students. Invite your friends and family members to cheer you on as we begin June with our Tournament XXV shootout! All equipment is provided, but participants may use their own recurve bows if pre-approved.
- PARENTS / ARCHERS — please know your child’s preferred bow sticker letter / number BEFORE completing this form. Bows are assigned on a first come, first served on all bow sticker letter / number requests. Duplicate replacements will be given if your 1st choice is taken.
- Separate age brackets and distances are pre-set based on individual experience level determined by the instructors.
- Wooden recurve barebows only without sights, stabilizers or attachments / top inside limbs must be left blank
- Capacity per age bracket is 30 students.
- Early Entry Fee is $40 PRIOR to June 14; price increases to $50 after this deadline